- The end user shall be referred to as ‘you’, ‘user’, and/or ‘subscriber’, which is the person who accesses our website, and its contents or makes use of content or services offered through our website. The Nutcrack shall be referred to as ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ and provides curated content and services to the end users.
- Through this policy, we prescribe what information is collected about you, the purpose of collecting such information, who the information is being shared with, etc. when you use thenutcrack.com. This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected and used by us, and also applies to all individuals that use our website and/or services from any location in the world.
Thenutcrack.com only collects information relating to an individual’s name and email address for the purpose of subscription (including but not limited to creating or modifying an account, requesting a service, contacting or otherwise communicating with us). All information that is provided by a user shall be recorded and stored by thenutcrack.com and includes a user’s name, email, phone number, identity details and any other information a user may provide.
Use Of Information
Your information might be collected and used for the following purposes:
- To inform you about content, services, promotions, contest, sweepstakes, news and events of our website and other companies as per applicable laws.
- To make any improvements to our website through emails, newsletters, social connections, referrals, promotions, surveys, and advertisements.
- To prevent fraud and abuse of our website services, to conduct data analysis, testing and research and to monitor usage trends.
- We may share your information with other companies or affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts to prevent abuse of our site’s services.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to respond to legal processes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction